We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and facilitate day to day transactions and order taking for walk-in, phone-in, and online sales.
Order Desk Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers' questions.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Process sales by creating or updating customer records.
- Manages financial transactions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of order status and delivery timelines.
- Must treat customers with respect and courtesy.
- Need to keep on top of customer sales be upbeat while resolving problems and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Providing quotes and moving sales forward with the procurement team.
- Keep yourself updated with the product inventory and its functionality.
- Communicate effectively with the customers regarding any relevant products which might be beneficial to them.
Work Hours & Benefits:
This position is in our Vancouver location and 40 hours per week from 9:30 to 6 pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours may be required from time to time for special events and meetings. Fusion Cine provides a partially subsidized health and benefits insurance to their staff, discounts for sales and rentals, monthly employee perks, and occasional team-building events
Order Desk Representative Qualifications/ Skills:
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Meeting sales goals
- Selling to customer needs
- Ability to learn and demonstrate product knowledge
- People skills
- Energy level
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- High school degree
- Film or video related experience is a plus
- Sales desk or retail sales experience is a plus
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- High level of fluency in the reading, writing and speaking in English
- Should meet the physical requirements of the job like safely lifting heavy weights, bending, standing sitting, carrying, etc.
If you feel that you would excel in this position and the job requirements describe you, then please apply today.