Paralinx Arrow Plus 1:2
- Weekly $300.00
- Weekend $150.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Paralinx Arrow Plus 1:2 is a 300 ft line-of-sight, wireless RF 1 Tx / 2 Rx set for sending uncompressed, 1080p, 4:2:2, 10-bit video with audio, with a delay of less than 2ms, from your camera to preview monitors. Both RGB and YCbCr are supported.
The Arrow Plus chipset supports up to four receivers, and you can add additional receivers to the included ones at any later time. Both input and output are HDMI, and all units work plug-and-play.
Distances up to 330 ft have been recorded; non-line-of-sight reaches 150 ft. The receivers are about the size of a deck of cards. The transmitter is half that and camera-mountable using an optional Paralinx Shield. The frequencies used are 5.1 - 5.8 GHz. Antennas are built-in and omni-directional. Dynamic frequency selection automatically adjusts the frequency in case of interference from other RF systems. A specially enhanced version of the AMIMON WHDI standard is used for better wireless performance. Uncompressed monitoring allows for better detail in judging exposure.
- Wireless Tx/Rx Set for Uncompressed HD
- 1 Transmitter and 2 Receivers
- 300 ft Line-of-Sight/Less than 2ms Delay
- 150 ft Non-Line-of-Sight
- HDMI Interface; Convertible to SDI
- 5.1 - 5.8 GHz Frequencies
- Dynamic Frequency Selection
- Enhanced Version of AMIMON WHDI Standard
|Frequency Bands||5.1 - 5.8 GHz|
Uncompressed, 4:2:2, 10-bit
1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p
23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 30p, 50i, 50p, 59.94i, 60i, 60p
|Transmission Distance||Up to 300 ft (91 m), line-of-sight|
|Latency||Less than 2 ms|
|Certification||FCC, CE, and ROHS|
|Power||Operates on 5 V|
Transmitter: 3.7 x 1.3 x 0.5" (9.4 x 3.3 x 1.3 cm)
Receiver: 4 x 2.4 x 1" (10.2 x 6 x 2.5 cm)
- Paralinx Arrow Plus 1:2
- Arrow Plus Transmitter
- AC Adapter for Transmitter
- Right-Angle Mini-USB to USB Power Cable for Transmitter
- 2 x Arrow Plus Receiver
- 2 x AC Adapters for Receivers
- 2 x Barrel-USB Power Cables for Receivers
- 3 x USB Regulator Cable (P-Tap)
- HDMI Coupler
- Remote Control
- IR Cable for Use with Remote Control