Extron Six Output VGA Distribution Amplifier
- Weekly $105.00
- Weekend $52.50
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Extron P/2 DA6xi is a one input VGA distribution amplifier that splits a signal and distributes it to six separate outputs. With 350 MHz (-3 dB) of RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded, the P/2 DA6xi is compatible with VGA-QXGA graphic cards, projectors and flat panel displays.
Each output is individually buffered and amplified to help maintain the original signal integrity and eliminate noise interference. The P/2 DA6xi also includes a video gain switch which boosts the signal for long cable runs.
- Input: One female 15-pin HD connector
- Output: Six female 15-pin HD connectors
- 350 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded
- Compatible with VGA-QXGA resolutions
- Drives outputs up to 250 feet (75 meters)
- Video gain switch
- Internal universal power supply
- ID Bits routed to local monitor output
- Rack and under-desk mountable
- 1U, half rack width 6" deep metal enclosure
|Gain||0 dB or +3 dB (when input is 0.7 Vp-p, output is 0.7 V or 1.0 V), switchable|
|Bandwidth||350 MHz (-3 dB), fully loaded|
1 VGA-QXGA RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, HDTV component video, S-video, composite video
Connectors: 1 female 15-pin HD (optional Mac/VGA adapters are available)
4 VGA-QXGA RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, HDTV component video, S-video, composite video (follows input type)
6 VGA-QXGA RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, HDTV component video, S-video, composite video (follows input type)
4 female 15-pin HD
6 female 15-pin HD