Ready Rig Gimbal Stabilizer Vest System
- Weekly $525.00
- Weekend $262.50
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Ready Rig Gimbal Stabilizer Vest System is a body-mounted camera stabilizer that gives operators unprecedented freedom of movement, stability and comfort while shooting with Gimbal mounted Cameras.
Our patented gimbal support system utilizes four-point stabilization and two adjustable support rods to steady the camera, extend maneuverability, and achieve a variety of camera angles fluidly while enabling hands-free operation to pull focus, zoom or adjust camera settings.
An ergonomic and adjustable backpack design distributes the camera weight off the arms and onto the hips, maximizing comfort and minimizing fatigue. Suggested weight capacity up to 30 lbs.
- The Ready Rig GS allows the operator to stop caring about the deadweight out in front, and focus on what matters. This becomes an absolute must for those long takes and longer days.
- Two-sided dampening on each rod softens Y axis translations such as the operators gait providing a more stable and usable image.
- Newly designed waist support system evenly distributes the weight across your hips. When in use the rear accessory plate functions to pull back the systems center of mass reducing strain on the back.
Features & Specifications
- Vertical axis stabilization
- Maximum payload 30 lb.
- 2-minute assembly
- Lightweight & compact design
- Belt size 28”-44”
- Total weight 14 lbs
- Ready Rig GS
- Carrying Case
- Cobra Quick Release System
- Gimbal Attachments