Inovativ Scout 37 EVO Equipment Cart
- Weekly $150.00
- Weekend $75.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Scout EVO is INOVATIV’s most compact and travel ready equipment cart. Manufactured using aluminum, thermal-plastics, and stainless steel hardware, we are able to keep the Scout reasonably lightweight (30% lighter than any other comparable cart in the marketplace) without sacrificing durability and stability.
The Scout EVO utilizes INOVATIV’s SLAS system that combines the ability to assemble and collapse the cart completely tools free, but also includes our locking top shelf that is height adjustable up to 10” in 2” incremental stages. The Scout EVO is equipped with INOVATIV’s premium quick-release dovetail wheel system that enables the user to quickly mount or detach each wheel safely. This system uses the INOVATIV Manual Foot Brake, 100% sealed bearings, and is capable of transforming from fixed to swivel wheels at the quick install or remove of 1 bolt. It is also very lightweight, reliable and extremely smooth.
- Made in the USA
- Magnetic Assist Latches
- Completely tool free design
- Collapses down to slim 7" thick flight ready travel case
- 30% lighter than other carts currently serving the marketplace
- Upright posts lock in place and will not loosen over time
- 10" of top shelf height adjustment in 2" increments
- 100% sealed bearing wheels that are extremely quiet and easy to roll
- Equipped with INOVATIV's Foot Brake System
- Constructed using 5052 and 6061 aluminum
- Thermal Plastic Hinge Brackets
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Type II and III anodizing on all uprights and machined parts
- Durable texture black powder coat on top and bottom shelfs
- 5 year limited warranty
- 1 Set INOVATIV Quick Grips
- 2 Accessory Crossbars
- Magnetic Assist Latches
- INOVATIV Foot Brake System
- 6" removable sealed bearing aluminum dovetail wheel system (Scout 31)
- 8" removable sealed bearing aluminum dovetail wheel system (Scout 37/42)