SmallHD 502 HDMI & SDI On-Camera Monitor with 3D LUT Support
- Weekly $150.00
- Weekend $75.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The SmallHD's 502 HDMI & SDI On-Camera Monitor with 3D LUT Support brings full HD resolution to an on-camera monitor the size of a smartphone. The screen packs 441 pixels per inch, providing a sharp clear image on such a small screen. It features SDI & HDMI inputs and outputs with cross conversion and takes just 3 seconds to boot-up. The unit is 3/4" thick and weighs about 9 ounces, so it is light enough to mount to your camera without weighing you down.
Small HD has developed a menu system designed to be easy to navigate with the built-in joystick. Within the system is the Pages system, which allows you to create and store up to 8 preset configurations. You can easily see the effect of your configurations on the image, swiping between the configurations using the joystick. The 502 supports 3D LUTs, and you can save those as a configuration page as well. It is worth pointing out that you can apply a configuration page setting to either the monitor's screen, the output, or both at the same time. You can also assign a different configuration set up to the monitor's screen and the output.
- The SmallHD 502 on-camera monitor features a Full HD, 1920x1080, LCD display, with a pixel density of 441 PPI. The 502's LCD display is able to produce 85% NTSC Color Gamut (greater than the REC. 709 color standard), rivaling the color capabilities of OLED technology.
- The monitor supports HDMI and SDI inputs and outputs, and cross converts between them.
- You can apply a 3D LUT to the monitor and still view your video in real-time.
- The configuration system, Pages, allows you to create and store up to 8 presets. Presets can include focus aids, exposure aids, camera metadata, 3D LUTs. Once created, you can navigate between the presets merely by swiping the built-in joystick. You can see up to three presets displayed on the screen at the same time as you swipe between the presets, which is different than having to engage a menu system and trying to remember what the name of the preset means. You can see the effect of your configuration on the video.
|LCD Size||5" Diagonal|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Pixel Density||441 PPI|
|Color Gamut||85% NTSC (100% Rec 709)|
|Input and Output Connectors||Input
|Weight||9.0 oz / 255 g|