Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 15mm/T2.9 PL Mount with Imperial Markings
- Weekly $285.00
- Weekend $142.50
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 15mm/T2.9 PL Mount with Imperial Markings is a cine prime lens designed for filmmaking and video production applications.
Aside from great optics and mechanics, it offers broad flexibility in the areas of camera compatibility, follow-focus compatibility, and shooting capacity.
Announced at NAB 2012, this lens is a super-wide addition to Zeiss's Compact Prime CP.2 family of cine primes. Like the rest of the family, the 15mm features an interchangeable-mount system that affords a major forward-looking benefit -- not only can the lens now be used with cameras of different mounts, but rather it is ensured to also be compatible with most all future cameras. The system offers compatibility with PL, EF, F, MFT and E mounts. Zeiss's website provides instructions on how to dismantle an existing mount and assemble a new one. The five mounts allow use with cine cameras and DSLRs.
- Shoots super wide angles in tight spaces
- Rectilinear flat field lens with minimal distortion
- Produces razor-sharpness to the edges of a frame
- Complete coverage of full frame 24 x 36 size sensors
- 300Â° manual focus rotation allows precise follow-focusing
- Accurately captures horizontal and vertical architectural lines
- Two aspheric lens elements and two special types of glass
- T* coating and internal light traps very exceptionally handle flare
- Fourteen iris blades open up consistently circular across all T-stops
- Achieves smooth bokeh and impressive highlights in out-of-focus areas
- Features an interchangeable mount system
- Offers PL, EF, F, MFT, and E mount compatibility
- Standard focus / iris gears for follow-focus compatibility
- Works with all 24 x 36 sensor cameras, like the 5D and 1DC
- Consistent front diameter and color-matched with the rest of the CP.2 family