MTF Services Ltd Nikon G to Sony E-Mount Adapter
- Weekly $75.00
- Weekend $37.50
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The MTF Services Ltd Nikon G to Sony E-Mount Adapter allows the use of any Nikon mounted lens on the Sony NEX-3, NEX-5 and the new NEX-VG10.
Also as standard, this adaptor has our now famous G mechanism (patent pending). Simply turn the blue ring to adjust aperture on G/DX lenses.
As ever with all MTF products, these are manufactured with extreme precision using HE30 aluminium for the main body, our own brass, nickel plated Nikon mount and our own stainless steel E mount.
(Please note. Using this adaptor on cameras with an APS-C/Super35 sensor will introduce a magnification factor of 1.54X with full 35mm format lenses and NO crop with DX lenses).
- Original design for intuitive operation
- Brass/nickel plated Nikon mount
- Stainless steel Sony E mount
- Flat black coated internal baffle
- Provision to accept the MTF Support bridge
- Impossible to damage lens during fitting and operation
- Compatible with DX and 35mm format lenses
- Compatible with lenses with or without aperture rings