Fujinon MK50-135mm T2.9 Lens (Sony E-Mount)
- Weekly $225.00
- Weekend $112.50
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Fujinon MK50-135mm T2.9 Lens (Sony E-Mount) achieves high optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range. With MK18-55mm, it covers standard 18 to 135mm focal length for cinema production.
Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility and E-mount dedicated design have led to an ultra-compact & “less than 1kg” lightweight body, and excellent cost performance. It suppresses “focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming” and “Lens breathing”.
Also, it features three fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch and a 200° focus rotation angle for sophisticated operability.
The lens is color matched to other Fujinon lenses such as the HK, ZK, and XK series, which enables smooth intercutting between lenses. The 85mm front enables use with many cine-style matte boxes via use of optional step up rings (rings not included). The lens weighs only 2.16 pounds, which is fairly light for a cinema zoom that holds focus and aperture throughout the focal length range. It is designed for camera's with a Sony E-mount, so it has a short flange focal distance, but the lens allows flange focal distance adjustment so you can fine tune it to the camera you are using the lens on.
- Outstanding optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range
- Covering the standard 18 to 135mm focal length for cinema production with MK18-55mm and MK50-135mm
- Ultra-compact & “less than 1kg” lightweight design thanks to Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility with dedicated E-mount design
- Fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch
- 200° focus rotation angle for accurate focusing
- Seamless iris to avoid vibrations and noise that you get with clicking mechanism
- Resolves issues of interchangeable lenses for still digital cameras such as “focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming” and “lens breathing”
- 85mm front diameter, 82mm filter diameter, and position of 0.8M are standardized between the two models
- Features macro function
- Features flange focal length adjustment function