Fujinon 25-300mm T3.5 to 3.85 Cabrio Premier PL Lens with Servo
- Weekly $3,000.00
- Weekend $1,500.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
Spanning the Film and ENG worlds, and supporting 4K production, the Fujinon 25-300 mm T3.5 to 3.85 Cabrio Premier PL Lens is a 12x zoom for super 35mm size single sensor cameras with a PL mount. The long zoom range allows you to shoot medium wide to long shots without changing lenses, and it holds its maximum T3.5 aperture from 25 to 273mm, almost the entire length of the zoom, losing less than half a stop as it reaches 300mm. This minimized iris ramping makes it easier to use a continuous zoom along the entire zoom range of the lens.
The focus ring features 280 degrees of rotation, providing for accurate focus adjustments, and the 120-degree zoom rotation is consistent with other lenses in the Cabrio line. The focus, zoom, and iris barrels are geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the optional removable ENG-style digital drive unit. The rear PL mount features electrical contacts for sharing Arri LDS and Cooke /i Technology lens data with the camera.
An optional detachable drive unit converts the lens to an ENG configuration, and it incorporates a zoom rocker switch, 16-bit encoding, and an interface for remote control via a wired or wireless controller from Fujinon or other compatible, third party manufacturers. When the optional drive unit is attached to the lens, a digital auto-aligning system quickly and accurately calibrates it to the zoom, focus, and iris gears. Power is provided by either an external connector or the PL mount's "hot shoe" interface.
- T3.5/3.85 to T22 aperture with 9 iris blades for natural-appearing bokeh.
- The 31.5mm diameter image circle covers up to Super 35mm sensors.
- Optional ENG-style, digital drive unit with zoom rocker switch.
- Industry standard 0.8 film pitch gears for focus, zoom, and iris control.
- Power and data/control connections to the camera via the rear PL mount "hot shoe."
- 16-bit encoding supports sharing LDS and /i Technology lens data with the camera.
- The barrel markings in metric or imperial measurements are switchable in the field.
- Glow-in-the-dark barrel markings make it easier to read measurements.
- 280° focus barrel rotation for more precise focus adjustments.
- 120° zoom rotation is shared with other lenses in the Cabrio line, making switching between lenses a smoother experience.
- No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance.
- Macro focus function available.