Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G Wide-Angle Lens
- Weekly $150.00
- Weekend $75.00
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G Lens is a compact ultra-wide-angle zoom lens that features the shortest focal lengths available in any full-frame E-mount lens, with stunning corner-to-corner G Lens resolution at all apertures.
Sony FE 12-24mm Highlights:
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- G Lens ultra-wide-angle zoom lens
- Linear motor for agile, highly precise focus lens control
- Direct Drive SSM for quiet, highly precise focus lens control
- Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design
- One Super ED and Three ED Elements
- Four Aspherical Elements
It is an excellent choice for dynamic landscape and architecture photography. Outstanding mobility and quiet, fast, precise autofocus make it ideal for shooting movies as well as stills.
In addition to the optical attributes, this lens is also distinguished by a Direct Drive SSM autofocus system, which benefits both stills and video application with its quick, quiet, and precise performance. The lens also sports a dust- and moisture-sealed design to support shooting in inclement conditions and a dedicated focus hold button and AF/MF switch.
- Ultra wide-angle zoom designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens is also compatible with APS-C models where it provides an 18-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Four aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations in order to produce a high degree of sharpness while also limiting distortion.
- One Super ED and three ED elements are used to suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- A Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor AF system and internal focus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- A dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
High resolution at ultra-wide angles
Refined ultra-wide-angle optics capture expansive scenes with outstanding resolution and clarity.
Compact, lightweight and mobile
A new design significantly reduces overall length and front element size while maintaining the highest possible optical performance. And it weighs a mere 565 grams (20 ounces).
Fast, quiet AF for stills and movies
This lens features an advanced inner-focus mechanism driven by Sony's Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) system for fast, accurate AF lock-on as well as smooth, quiet operation.
Fingertip control and high reliability
A customizable focus hold button provides extra control versatility, while dust and moisture resistant2 design means reliable operation even in challenging conditions.
Sony FE 12-24mm F/4 G
|Focal Length||12 to 24mm|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||122° to 84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.43 x 4.62" / 87 x 117.4 mm|
|Weight||1.2 lb / 565 g|
|Package Weight||1.925 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.65 x 4.75 x 4.75"|
- Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty