16x9 Inc. Cine Lens Mount PL to Micro 4/3 Mount with Support
- Weekly $105.00
- Weekend $52.50
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The 16x9 Inc. Cine Lens Mount PL to Micro 4/3 Mount with Support allows you to use a cinema lens on Micro 4/3" cameras such as the Panasonic AF100 and mirrorless DSLR cameras. Included 15mm Mini Rod Support Bracket enables you to attach the mount to 15mm support rods.
Using a back-focus chart (not included), you can adjust the distance to obtain sharp images. The Cine Lens Mount PL mount has an aluminum and stainless steel construction, and features front and rear bayonet locking mechanisms.
- Allows you to use a cinema lens on Micro 4/3" cameras such as the Panasonic AF100 and mirrorless DSLR cameras
- 15mm Mini Rod Support Bracket (not included) - enables you to attach the mount on to 15mm support rods
- You can adjust the distance to obtain sharp images (using a back-focus chart)
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Features front and rear bayonet locking mechanisms