Kenyon Laboratories Admiral Gyro KS-8 Handheld Gyro Stabilizer
- Weekly $300.00
- Weekend $150.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
Admiral Gyro KS-8
The Admiral has been developed to provide Ken-Lab's simplified stabilization for camera equipment in the 8 to 12 pound range. Through the use of heavy metal tungsten wheels the effect of two KS-6 units is achieved in a standard KS -6 housing, with no increase in running power required. This is our most powerful unit to date. Specifications: Size: 3.4" diameter x 5.8" long Weight: 5.13 lbs (82 oz.) Power: 115 volts, 400 Hz, 26 watts starting with 11 watts running after 4 minutes. 3 hours running on a fully charged KP-6 Power pack. Panning Rate: 30 degrees per second.
- 3.4" diameter x 6" long (same as KS-6)
- Weighs 5.5 lbs
- Two tungsten wheels
- 115 volts 400Hz
- Starting amp draw 2.6 dropping to 1.5 at full running speed of 20,000 rpm
- Panning rate: 30 degrees per second
- Provides twice the stabilization of the KS-6 with no increase in running power required.
- For equipment weighing anywhere between 8 and 12 lbs.