360Rize Pro10HD Bullet360 synced virtual reality 360° video gear
- Weekly $300.00
- Weekend $150.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Pro10HD Bullet360 introduces camera sync technology to the Pro10HD v2, a professional solution designed for filming high resolution 360° virtual reality video content. Positioning GoPro™ cameras in a spherical orientation and connecting them to our built-in Bullet360 camera sync system, the Pro10HD Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder allows users to simultaneously turn cameras on/off and start/stop recording with the included remote.
When filming with multiple GoPro™ cameras at 120 frames per second (FPS), the Bullet360 board system provides a sync within +/- 5 frames. This offers a more reliable and consistent camera syncing solution than wireless remotes relying on Wi-Fi. Triggering the Bullet360 wired remote switch not only turns cameras on/off and starts/stops recording, it also triggers a buzzer to provide an audio sync. These tools solve the critical workflow challenge of operating multiple cameras on set and achieving the close frame sync required to stitch quality 360 video content.
The Pro10HD Bullet360 is a modular redesign of our original 10-camera Plug-N-Play™ Holder. The new design features hinged camera arms for simple camera installation and durability, an anodized aluminum core for improved strength and 3/8” mounting points. The close proximity of each camera in this configuration offers a high level of frame overlap for each camera’s FOV (field of view). This means objects and subject matter can be very close (3-4 feet) to the unit while filming in comparison to other models without creating distortion and parallax issues during the stitching process.
The system features 10 sync control boards with input and output ports which daisy chain each of the unit’s 10 cameras together. The hinged camera arm in our new modular holder design allows users to easily connect the GoPro™ cameras to each Bullet360 board via the camera’s Hero port (located on the back of the camera). When secured via the hinged holder arm, users have easy access to all ports on the camera including the mini HDMI, USB port and MicroSD card slot.
The Pro10HD Bullet360 captures high resolution (up to 12,000 x 6,000 pixels) content that can be viewed via planetarium domes, dome theaters and large-scale displays. Content filmed with this model can also be experienced with the Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and the industry’s other leading virtual reality head mounted displays and 360 video platforms.
- Mounts 10 cameras in a patented 360 Plug-N-Play™ orientation to facilitate capturing 360 x 180 degree videos and photos*
- Output resolutions up to 12K (12,000 x 6,000 pixels)
- Integrates Bullet360 camera sync technology for simultaneously turning cameras on/off and to start/stop recording (frame sync is +/- 5 frames at 120 fps)
- Wired remote for triggering Bullet360 system and built-in audio sync buzzer
- Hinged camera arms allow for simple camera installation and removal on set
- Bullet360 technology compatible with GoPro™ Hero3 Silver, Hero3+ Black, Hero4 Silver and Hero4 Black cameras (must have the latest firmware installed)
- Holder features qty. 2 – solid brass 3/8" threaded mounting points
- Compatible with 3/8” monopods, tripods and other standard mounting solutions
- Light weight design makes it compatible with drones and UAVs
- Easy access to HDMI and USB ports for optional external power and third party live streaming solutions
- Easy access to microSD cards when cameras are installed in holders
- Anodized aluminum core with high-strength poly carbonate camera holder assemblies offer durability *Kit does not include GoPro™ cameras or GoPro™ accessories
|Weight with cameras and housings||35.6 ounces, 1,012 grams|
|Weight without cameras or housings||9.3 ounces, 265 grams|
|Material||Anodized aluminum core, high-strength poly carbonate camera holder assemblies|
|Suggested subject-to-holder buffer while filming||3-4 feet (to avoid parallax and stitching issues)|
Suggested Camera Settings
Pro10HD v2 Camera Settings (Max Frame Rates): GoPro Hero4 Black
|GoPro Mode||4K SuperView||4K||2.7k 4:3 Wide||1440P 4:3 Wide (Recommended Setting)||960P 4:3 Wide|
|Final Video Output Size||12K||12K||8K||6K||4K|
Bright Light Outdoor
|White Balance: native or 5500 K (Outdoor)|
|ISO limit: 400|
Low Light Indoor
|White Balance: native or 3000 K (Outdoor)|
|ISO limit: 1600 (6400 with additional noise)|
|Protune Mode: ON|
|Auto Low Light: OFF|