Schneider Optics 68040656 4x5.65 ND 0.6 (STD)
- Weekly $36.00
- Weekend $18.00
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Schneider Neutral Density (ND) 0.6 Filter (4 x 5.65") has several uses and offers the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. They enable the shooter to adjust exposure without affecting color balance. ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film.
Determining which neutral density filter yields ideal results for any given lighting situation takes knowledge, experience and a collection of such filters. Speaking generally, the 2-stop value (ND 0.6) effectively compensates average situations.
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
High-Quality ConstructionSchneider filters feature crystal clear, water-white optical glass, protected against edge-chipping and delamination by Schneider's unique Edge Seal, which also significantly reduces edge reflections and flare. Schneider Quality Control
- Schneider filters are ground and polished to a precise flatness and plane parallelism
- Because all Schneider filters are designed and manufactured with the highest possible degree of consistency, you can swap like filters mid-shoot with no discernible variation in color or effect.
Neutral Density Factors
- ND.3 (exposure adjustment = 1 stop, reduces ISO 1/2)
- ND.6 (exposure adjustment = 2 stops, reduces ISO 1/4)
- ND.9 (exposure adjustment = 3 stops, reduces ISO 1/8)
- ND 1.2 (exposure adjustment = 4 stops, reduces ISO 1/16)