Core SWX JP-V-FS7 V-Mount JetPack for Sony FS7 Camera
- Weekly $75.00
- Weekend $37.50
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Switronix Core SWX JP-V-FS7 V-Mount JetPack for Sony FS7 Camera is a power connection option with various power outputs for your Sony FS7 camera.
The V-mount bracket enables the JetPack to connect directly to the back of your Sony camera, as an alternative to the XDCA-FS7 extension unit.
The compact all-aluminum design reduces weight while still handling wear and tear. The JetPack has three 1/4"-20 mounting points, as well as an optional "cheese" back-plate which offers additional 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tapped holes.
- M3 screw pattern on back for optional cheese plate
- Two power-tap outputs (for monitors, lights, etc.)
- One USB output (for a Redmote, Tascam DR-05, or other USB device)
- One 5V LEMO output (for Zoom, AJA, etc.)
- Two 12V regulated Hirose 4-pin outputs (for HDV Cameras, DSLRs, etc.)
- One 4-pin XLR power input
4-pin XLR input (11 - 17 VDC)
Power pin input (11 - 17 VDC, unregulated)
2 x P-Tap output (11 - 17 VDC, unregulated)
USB output (5 V, 1 A)
2-pin 0-bit LEMO (5 V, 2.5 A)
2 x 4-pin HRS (12 V, 2.5 A)
The JetPack will charge an iPad, but slower than the Apple brand charger. "Not charging" will appear on the iPad screen due to the fact that 2.1 A of current is not being supplied to the device.
|Mounting||1/4"-20 threads, M3 screw pattern|
|Dimensions||8.00 x 3.50 x 1.88" (20.3 x 8.9 x 4.8 cm)|
|Weight||1.7 lb (771.1 g)|