Tilta Nucleus-M: Wireless Lens Control System
- Weekly $225.00
- Weekend $112.50
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Nucleus-M is a revolutionary and highly customizable 3-channel wireless lens control system. It allows you to have full control of focus, iris, and zoom on either the FIZ hand unit or between the two wireless hand grips. You can even split control of the channels between the hand unit and wireless hand grips as you see fit with the push of a button.
The wireless range of both the hand unit and hand grips is 1,000 feet and with the planned upcoming transmission upgrade, the range can reach up to 1 ¼ miles! This makes it ideal for drone or car-mounted shots.
The hand grips can be attached to the included rosette mounts for handheld operation and can also be attached to top bar-based gimbals with the included Nucleus-M Hand Grip to Gimbal Adapters or to ring-based gimbals with the optional Nucleus-M Hand Grip Universal Gimbal Ring Adapters.
Each motor has its own built-in motor drive that communicates directly with the hand unit and hand grips. This negates the need to mount a separate MDR to your rig, allowing for a more compact camera setup and a quicker setup time. Simply set the motors and hand unit/hand grips to the same channel and you will have full control.
The motors allow for automatic calibration of the lens as well as manual calibration if you are using lenses that don’t have hard end stops at close focus and infinity.
The motors are designed to clamp onto 19mm or 15mm rods (with the included rod bushings). This clamp-on design allows you to easily attach and detach the motors without needing to remove any other accessory from your setup. Every motor has a 0.8 mod, 35 tooth, 32 pitch gear attached, which is the standard gear size for cinema lenses. The torque of the Nucleus-M Motor at 14.8V is 2.5N·m
To power the motors, only one power port on your camera rig needs to be used. Simply plug the P-tap power cable into one of the motors and then daisy chain power to the rest of the motors with the short 7-pin to 7-pin cables.
- FIZ Hand Unit (no batteries): 0.972 lbs
- Right Handle Grip (no batteries or adapters): 0.582 lbs
- Left Handle Grip (no batteries or adapters): 0.529 lbs
- Arri Rosette Male to Handle Grip Adapter: 0.161 lbs
- Gimbal to Hand Grip Adapter: 0.099 lbs
- Motor: 0.496 lbs
- Length/Height: 11.43cm
- Width: 8.26cm (end to end furthest points)
- Depth: 1.59cm (rod mount section), 1.91cm (base section), 3.49cm (motor section)
Color: Gunmetal grey
Material: Aluminum-alloy, stainless steel, ABS plastic, rubber, Brazilian rosewood
Recommended Battery Link: https://tilta.com/support/which-batteries-do-you-recommend-for-the-g2-g2x/
- (1) Wireless FIZ hand unit
- (2) Brushless wireless motors with 19mm rod support and 15mm rod bushings
- (1) Right wireless handle
- (1) Finger wheel
- (1) Zoom toggle
- (1) Left wireless handle
- (1) Finger wheel
- (4) Follow focus marking disks
- (1) 74cm 7-pin to P-tap motor power cable
- (1) 55cm 7-pin to 7-pin motor connection cable
- (1) 18cm 7-pin to 7-pin motor connection cable
- (2) Photographic lens follow focus adapters
- (1) 18650 quad battery charger (batteries NOT included)
- (2) Handle to Arri Standard Rosette adapters
- (2) Handle to gimbal bar adapters (compatible with 25mm/30mm rod diameters)
- (1) Wireless FIZ hand unit strap
- (1) Hard shell waterproof safety case