Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 G Master Wide-angle Zoom Lens
- Weekly $150.00
- Weekend $75.00
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
The Sony Alpha FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM Wide-angle Zoom Lens joins the acclaimed FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM and FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS to round out Sony’s lineup of F2.8 large aperture zoom lenses.
Equipped with a variety of Sony’s most advanced lens technologies, it is the first wide-angle G Master model, making it ideal for an extensive variety of shooting situations - landscapes, architecture, close up portraits, sports, action and much more. It is also exceptionally lightweight and compact, maximizing portability and usability.
The new lens features exceptional corner-to-corner sharpness, with an optical design that includes five aspherical elements, two of which are Sony’s original XA (extreme aspherical) elements that reduce aberration and delivers the ultimate resolution throughout the entire zoom and aperture range. The front XA element on the FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM is the largest XA element ever produced, ensuring optimum quality.
Additionally, two ED (Extra-low-Dispersion) glass elements keep chromatic aberration to a minimum while maximizing resolution, and Sony’s original Nano AR coating suppresses internal reflections to ensure excellent image contrast and clarity.
The lens features a near circular aperture shape at all settings, and the combination of the aforementioned XA element with its 11 blade aperture design produces images with sharply focused subjects and beautifully de focused backgrounds or “bokeh”. It also has two DDSSMs (Direct Drive SSM) that compose a floating focusing system and ensure that AF acquisition is speedy and quiet, making it an ideal choice for shooting still images as well as movies.
The FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM is also dust and moisture resistant, has a fluorine coating on the front lens that helps to both prevent dust or grease marks and remove them easily if they do become a trouble. There is also a customizable focus hold button and a hood release button.
- High corner-to-corner resolution
- A perfect balance of resolution and bokeh
- Supports Cameras up to 17.6 lb
- Premium G Master Series wide-angle zoom lens and smooth bokeh
- Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements for outstanding resolution
- Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
Explore the world in wide-angle detail
G Master performance in a wide-angle F2.8 16–35 mm zoom offers a wealth of opportunity to capture subjects in creative new ways. No matter what zoom setting or focus distance you shoot at, this lens delivers consistently superb resolution from corner to corner, with stunning background bokeh when required. A compact, lightweight design makes it manageable for active shooting.
High corner-to-corner resolution
Uncompromised optical design achieves extremely high corner-to-corner resolution and contrast for landscape, architecture and other expansive subjects.
Gorgeous background bokeh
Shoot close at F2.8 to capture sharp subjects with dynamic, painterly backgrounds consisting of delightfully smooth bokeh.
A perfect balance of resolution and bokeh An advanced optical design that includes two Sony XA (extreme aspherical) elements achieves outstanding resolution, low distortion and smooth, beautiful bokeh.
Light and compact for high mobility
Class-leading size and weight reductions make this 680-gram lens an ideal match for compact E-mount bodies, providing an eminently portable, easily manageable system.
Check this page for more details.
- α3000 Compatible with restrictions
- α3500 Compatible with restrictions
- α5000 Compatible with restrictions
- α5100 Compatible with restrictions
- α6000 Compatible with restrictions
- α6100 Compatible with restrictions
- α6300 Compatible with restrictions
- α6400 Compatible with restrictions
- α7 Compatible with restrictions
- α7 II Compatible with restrictions
- α7 III Compatible with restrictions
- α7R Compatible with restrictions
- α7R II
- α7R III
- α7R IV
- α7S Compatible with restrictions
- α7S II Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-3 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-3N Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-5 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-5N Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-5R Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-5TCompatible with restrictions
- NEX-6 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-7 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-C3 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-F3 Compatible with restrictions
- ILCE-QX1 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-VG10 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-VG20 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-VG30 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-VG900 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-EA50 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-FS100 Compatible with restrictions
- NEX-FS700 Compatible with restrictions
- PXW-FS5 Compatible with restrictions
- PXW-FS7 Compatible with restrictions
- PXW-FS7M2 Compatible with restrictions
- Focal Length 16 to 35mm
- Maximum Aperture f/2.8
- Minimum Aperture f/22
- Lens Mount Sony E
- Format Compatibility Full-Frame
- Angle of View 107° to 63°
- Maximum Magnification 0.19x
- Minimum Focus Distance 11.02" / 28 cm
- Optical Design 16 Elements in 13 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades 11, Rounded
- Focus Type Autofocus
- Image Stabilization None
- Filter Size 82 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L) 3.48 x 4.79" / 88.5 x 121.6 mm
- Weight 1.5 lb / 680 g
- Hood (model): ALC-SH149
- Lens front cap: ALC-F82S
- Lens rear cap: ALC-R1EM