Shure SM58-LC Vocal Microphone
- Weekly $60.00
- Weekend $30.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
TheShure SM58-LC Vocal Microphone features a unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal design, suitable for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. A built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise, and the cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
The microphone offers durable construction, a high-quality shock mount system, and a steel mesh grille for withstanding rough handling. The SM58-CN is designed to perform consistently both outdoors and indoors, and when used for singing or speech applications. The microphone includes a swivel adapter and a zippered pouch.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 15 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-54.5 dBV @ 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors||3-Pin XLR|