Sennheiser MD46 On-The-Air Interview Kit
- Weekly $60.00
- Weekend $30.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
This Sennheiser MD46 On-The-Air Omni microphone focuses on the subject, increasing clarity while reducing background noise. Designed to deliver low handling and wind noise, and to eliminate vocal popping, this microphone gives the ENG team an ideal interview tool, so it is specially tuned for interview situations. Special design avoids wind and handling noise problems. Metal housing.
The Sennheiser MD46 is a handheld cardioid ENG microphone that features a balanced handle, wind attenuation, and off-axis rejection. It is designed to possess an extended high-frequency response, warm lows, and a clean midrange. The MD46's cardioid polar pattern focuses on the subject, increasing clarity.
- Rugged all-metal body
- Extremely low sensitivity to handling noise
- Very insensitive to pop and wind noise
- Uniform frequency response
- Excellent sound quality
- Integral microphone clamp thread
- Double layer grille basket
- Cardioid dynamic capsule
- Low handling noise
- Long handle with excellent balance
- SKP 2000
- SKP 3000
- SKP 100 G3
- SKP 300 G3
Ø 49 x 250 mm
- Frequency response
40 - 18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)
- Nominal impedance
- Min. terminating impedance