Pulse TimeCode System
- Weekly $150.00
- Weekend $75.00
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
Offering sync and control in one device, the :pulse is the ultimate ‘master’ product for multicamera shoots.
As well as being a powerful timecode generator and transceiver, our mini base station also connects your workflow to the BLINK Hub app unlocking the advanced control features of our multicamera solution. Adding a :pulse allows you to wirelessly monitor the status of your workflow and remote control devices centrally from the BLINK Hub app.
- Highly accurate timecode, genlock and word clock generator
- Powerful hub for metadata exchange
- Introduce the pulse as a master to unlock wireless control features
- Provides a robust gateway to the BLINK Hub app (WiFi and Ethernet)
- Data port enables advanced timecode and metadata exchange with Sound Devices 6-Series products
- Use alongside the SyncBac PRO to remotely control GoPro cameras
|Size||94mm x 67mm x 23mm|
|BLINK||Communication between units over BLINK RF|
|BLINK Hub||Monitor & control from the BLINK Hub app|
|Ethernet||Wired connection to BLINK Hub|
|BLINK Hub||Wireless connection to BLINK Hub|
|External power||5V micro USB & LEMO2 9-36V DC|
|Power||Mini USB (5V DC) or built-in Li-Polymer (3.7V battery)|
|Sync Modes||LTC timecode, genlock & word clock|
|DFPS||23.98, 24.00, 25.00, 30.0D, 30.00, 29.97D, 29.97|
|Frequency||865.050MHz to 923.200MHz|