ProCamMotion Dolly Kit
- Weekly $300.00
- Weekend $150.00
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
The ProCam Motion Dolly Kit from ProCamMotion will hold up to 125lbs of camera weight. The entire kit in the soft padded carry bag weighs 18lbs (8.1kg). The track can be used in 3ft (1m) increments up to 12' (4m). Additional track can be purchased and extend infinitely.
- The entire dolly kit (including the kit bag) weighs 18lbs (8.1kg).
- The dolly and 12' (4m) of track can be assembled within 2 minutes and will handle camera loads up to 125lbs (57kg).
- The dolly kit is manufactured from hard anodized aluminum and stainless steel materials which allow the kit to operate in water as well as in extreme heat and cold.
- Professional single spike and double spiked-foot tripods will mount to the dolly (Double spike feet will need the dual spike cups - see the DOLLY EXTRAS page on this site).
- 4 in 1 Track - The kit comes standard with 12' (4m) of straight track. The track can also be used as 9' (3m), 6' (2m) and 3' (1m) sections when space constraints arise on location! Conversely, additional straight track kits can be purchased in 3' (1m), 6' (2m), 9' (3m) and 12' (4m) variations, making the track infinite in length.
- The dolly wheels are custom designed and utilize a compound specifically developed for this application. This ensures proper function in a wide array of weather conditions and features vibration damping characteristics as well.
- Track pads are provided with the kit allowing you to set up in sand, snow, gravel and grass. The track pads store neatly in the LID of the dolly kit bag.
- Precision built track connectors are made to exacting tolerances which ensure the dolly wheels roll smoothly and precisely over all track connections.
- Articulating dolly wheels provide seamless transition when operating the dolly on the ProCam Motion curve track (product in development).
- The track crossbars connect with ease by simply pressing down and turning the captive screw into the threaded hole of the track foot. No tools required.
- Mounting holes are placed throughout the dolly bars to mount various PCM and third party accessories.
Dolly Demo Videos
|Load Capacity||125lbs (57kg)|
|4 in 1 Track||The kit comes standard with 12' (4m) of straight track. The track can also be used as 9' (3m), 6' (2m) and 3' (1m) sections when space constraints arise on location! Conversely, additional track kits can be purchased in 3' (1m), 6' (2m), 9' (3m) and 12' (4m) variations, making the track infinite in length.|
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum and stainless steel|
|Weight (with Kit Bag)||18lbs|