Fujinon Cine MK18-55mm T2.9 E-Mount
- Weekly $112.50
- Weekend $75.00
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The MK18-55mm T2.9 E-Mount Lens from Fujinon is to be used to shoot movies, commercials, and television dramas all over the world. This lens has world-class performance and quality ingrained in its DNA. Now, with the debut of the MK Lens series, that heritage finds a new form. Fujifilm has developed a new pair of cinema lenses to resolve the less-than satisfactory aspects of DSLR lenses when used for cine applications. These new lenses produce the high performance and high-quality images demanded by newly developing production markets such as movie distribution services, independent film production, and wedding videos.
Fujinon Cine Lens Quality
Suppress optical axis shifts while zooming
In a conventional DSLR lens, optical axis shifts occur while zooming, causing the lens to skew off center from the subject. MK Lenses suppress such skewing by adopting assembly technologies proven in FUJINON Cine Lenses. This lets you shoot a composition just the way you intended.
200° focus rotation angle
MK Lenses feature a 200° focus rotation angle - more than double that of a typical DSLR lens. This allows you to focus on images with shallow depths of field, which requires high accuracy.
Fully manual operation with three mechanical lens rings
MK Lenses are equipped with three independently operated mechanical lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris. Because you can adjust the zoom, focus, and iris via fully manual mechanisms, you can operate the camera intuitively without the time lags you get with electric controls.
0.8M standardized gear pitch
Each of the three operating rings (focus, zoom, and iris) features and identical 0.8M gear pitch - the same as on all FUJINON Cine Lenses. This allows you to use follow-focus and other standard cine accessories.
The iris ring features a seamless mechanism that gives you greater precision when adjusting exposure. It operates without the vibrations and noise that you get with a clicking mechanism.
Continuing the legacy of superior optical performance of "Made in Japan" FUJINON Cine Lenses
MK Lenses feature outstanding optical performance and low distortion - from the center to the corners across the entire zoom range. Color is standardized in line with all of the FUJINON HK, ZK, and XK series, simplifying the calibration of color grading when you use multiple lenses together.
T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range
MK Lenses feature a consistent T2.9 speed throught the 18 to 55mm and 50 to 135mm focal lengths. This allows you to shoot with shallow depths of field with a beautiful bokeh effect. The constant T-stop also contributes to reduced effort readjusting the lighting and consequently shorter overall shooting times.
Compact, lightweight body thanks to Super 35mm sensor compatibility and dedicated E-mount design
Both the MK18-55mm and MK50-135mm achieve a compact, lightweight body thanks to Super 35mm sensor compatibility and dedicated E-mount design. This portability is ideal for solo operation and run-and-gun shooting, wehre mobility is crucial.
Covering the standard focal lengths for cinema production
The focal lengths of the MK18-55mm and MK50-135mm overlap between 50 and 55mm. The two MK Lenses together fully cover the standard 18 to 135mm focal lengths used in cinema production.
- MK Lenses feature a front diameter of 85mm, ensuring compatibility with standard matte boxes.
- The filter diamter of MK Lenses is standardized at 82mm, making it easy to share filters between models.
- The gear rings for focus, zoom, and iris are located at the same position on two MK Lenses , so there's no need to readjust the position of accessories.
- MK Lenses feature a macro function that lets you close focus from 0.38 m with the MK18-55m and from 0.85m with the MK50-135mm at the wide end.
- MK Lenses feature a flange focal distance adjustment mechanism, which lets you adjust the distance for individual cameras.
- A zoom lever is included to improve zoom ring operability
- A bundled support foot provides stability to reduce blurring due to the weight of the lens
- A dedicated lens hood to suppress flare and ghosting further expands the possibilities for visual representation.