MTF Services Ltd MTF EFFECT Canon EF to F3 Mount Lens Adapter
- Weekly $150.00
- Weekend $75.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The MTF Services Ltd MTF EFFECT Canon EF to F3 Mount Lens Adapter is a complement to a separately-sold Canon EF Control Unit developed by MTF. Both the adapter and the Control Unit are a pioneering result of a long time of research and discovery.
Together they let you control the aperture of a Canon EF-mount lens on a non-Canon, non-EF camera. They moreover let you open up aperture at much more accurate f-stop increments of 1/8, whereas even on Canon cameras aperture opens in increments of 1/3 only. Furthermore, both of the above factors are achievable even on EF lenses that have image stabilization.
All of this has never been possible before, and it allows you to use your Canon lenses without aperture restrictions on non-Canon, non-EF cameras.
- Complements an EFFECT Canon EF Control Unit
- Controls aperture of EF-mount lenses on non-EF cameras
- Adjusts aperture in 1/8 f-stop increments
- Works with lenses that have image stabilization
- The Control Unit that this adapter is a complement to has successfully been tested with all Canon and Zeiss EF lenses, and successfully with most third party EF lenses, but may not work with -- it may not succeed in controlling the aperture of -- some third-party EF lenses