Litepanels ENG SUNGUN light
- Weekly $120.00
- Weekend $60.00
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
This Litepanels SolaENG 3" LED Fresnel is suited for today's cutting edge broadcast work. The revolutionary daylight-balanced Sola ENG™ provides controllability and single-shadow properties inherent in a Frensel light, but utilizes just a fraction of the power of conventional fixtures.
The 3" on-camera LED light provides the beam control, illumination, and single-shadow properties of standard Fresnel fixtures at a fraction of the required power. Fully dimmable with no noticeable shift in color temperature, this cool-to-the-touch on-camera LED is flicker-free and requires only 30W of power to produce the tungsten equivalent of 250W. Powered either by a camera battery or AC adapter, the Sola ENG is not only energy efficient but extremely light at 10 oz (0.28kg).
This kit includes mounting, powering, and filtering the light. The light attaches to your camera hot shoe via the positionable ball head. (A 1/4"-20 to shoe converter expands the light's mounting possibilities.) There's a 2-pin PowerTap DC Cable as well as an AC/DC power supply with AC cord, to accommodate different power options. Finally the kit includes a 2-way barn door that doubles as a gel frame assembly; three gel filters (1/4 CTO, full CTO, and diffusion) round out the Sola ENG Fresnel kit.
- A true Fresnel fixture that produces soft, directional illumination
- Litepanels proprietary heat-free LED technology
- High quality 3” Fresnel lens
- Designed for on-camera, handheld or stand mounting
- Energy savings and extended bulb life
- Daylight color temperature with no external ballast or restrike period required
- AC/DC power with DC power via included D-Tap cable
- 100% to 0 dimming with no noticeable color shift or flicker at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Output is fully flicker-free, and remains constant
- Focus control from 50° to 15° beam via on-fixture dial
- Robust lightweight housing allowing usage of included 2-leaf barndoors
- The Sola ENG has been tested and approved for use with the Anton/Bauer professional batteries with included D-Tap cable
|Color Temperature||Daylight balanced 5600K|
|Mount Type||Shoe Mount|
|Power Source||10-20VDC Battery or AC Power Adapter|
|Power Connector||Universal AC Input|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||4 x 4 x 5" (10.2 x 10.2 x 12.7 cm)|
|Weight||10 oz (0.28kg)|
- Litepanels SolaENG 3" LED Fresnel
- Ball Head Shoe Mount
- 1/4"-20 to Shoe Converter
- TVMP Stand Adapter
- 2-Way Bar Door/Gel Frame
- 3-Piece Gel Filter Set (1/4 CTO, Full CTO & Diffusion)
- 2-Pin PowerTap DC Cable
- AC/DC Power Supply
- Power Cord
- Carry Case