Litepanels Brick Bi-Color On-Camera LED Light
- Weekly $52.50
- Weekend $105.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
The Litepanels Brick builds on the legacy of the original MiniPlus which revolutionized the lighting industry. Now more robust, Bi-Color and IP-65 rated, the Brick is the perfect on-camera solution for ENG camera operators on the go or needing full spectrum lighting during wet conditions.
Following the Litepanels familiar rectangular form factor, the Brick is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with custom designed TIR optics. These tightly binned LEDs and fine-tuned optics provide the Brick with superior color reproduction and a light output that is up to four times brighter than the original MiniPlus. This higher intensity results in a longer throw and illuminates a wider area, allowing the Brick to compete with strong exterior light sources or illuminate a larger area effectively. The Brick is available in a One light kit with accessories and protective waterproof case for safe transport. Accessories for the Brick are also available separately.
- Output is up to 4X brighter than the original MiniPlus
- High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- Higher intensity = Longer throw = Wider effective beam spread
- Superior color reproduction
- High color rendition (CRI)
- Adjustable (daylight to tungsten), accurate color temperatures
- Efficient thermal management
- Completely silent passive cooling
- Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0
- No noticeable color shift throughout the entire range
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Dedicated on/off power switch
- ¼-20 mounting posts
- IP 65 rated
- Dust tight
- Withstands water projected from any direction
- Integrated P-Tap cable
- AC or DC powering option
What's In The Box: Brick Bi-color, half white diffusion gel.