Laowa 12mm t/2.9 Zero-D (Cine) Arri PL
- Weekly $150.00
- Weekend $75.00
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Laowa 12mm t/2.9 Zero-D (Cine) Arri PL is an ideal wide-angle lens for both professional cinematography and semi-professional videography market.
Shoot in a wide variety of shooting situations: Movies, TV, Documentary, Commercials, Music Video, etc.
The lens is perfect for any Large Format Cinema Cameras (RED Monstro, Alexa LF, Sony Venice, etc). It is wide, fast and super compact, featuring close-to-zero distortion and focus really close. It is also one of the handiest lenses to use in both large format and S35 sensors.
The lens is also fully manual and does not have electronic lens data.
The lens comes with a 114mm step-up ring to easily put on a matte box, which is often difficult with wide-angle lenses. Another benefit of this lens is that it is considerably smaller than most others in its class. Having a smaller lens means easier overall conditions for shooting, especially if you are shooting handheld and want to keep your strength.
Laowa 12mm features:
- Full Frame & Vista Vision Coverage
- Close-to-Zero Distortion
- 122 degrees FoV
- Can focus Super Close (7" from the sensor, <4" from the front element)
- Super Compact (3.42") & Lightweight (1.4 lbs)
- 114mm Step-up ring included
- Still an 18mm Ultra Wide for S35 cameras (BMPCC 6k, RED Gemini, Z-Cam S6, etc)
- EF or PL or E mount available (We have the PL Mount available at Fusion Cine)
|Angle of View||122°|
|Format Compatibility||Full Frame|
|Mounts||PL / EF / E mount (NON-interchangeable)|
- Laowa 12mm t/2.9 Zero-D
- 114mm step-up ring
- Free shims at 0.05mm
- 0.08mm and 0.1mm
- Laowa X Pelican protective case