Enduro Power for Odyssey7Q - V-Lock
- Weekly $30.00
- Weekend $15.00
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The EnduroPower is the perfect accessory for the exciting new Odyssey7 Monitor/Recorder:
1. Place the EnduroPower bracket on the rear of the Odyssey7. Secure the bracket with 1/4" flat head screw and tighten with Allen Wrench provided. Attach two 3mm flat head screws and secure with Phillips screwdriver.
2. Position the battery plate over the threaded holes and secure with four 3mm pan head scews. (Note: the photo shows an AntonBauer battery adapter, the installation of the IDX battery adapter will be similar.) Align and insert the power cable into the power input on the Odyssey7 until it locks into place.