Decimator Design MDQUAD Miniature (3G/HD/SD) SDI QUAD Split
- Weekly $150.00
- Weekend $75.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
The Decimator Multi-Definition Down Up Cross Converter is suitable for use on location or in a studio converting SD/HD/3G-SDI signal, to SDI, HDMI, and component/composite & Y/C.
It auto detects the input signal, and maintains a full 10-bit data path from input to output. It features true up/down cross converting between any of the supported formats, you only have to select the output format you want, and the device will auto detect and convert with no further input.
- Support both 3G level A and B on the input and output.
- Allowing conversion between A and B.
- Horizontal and/or Vertical image flipping via the built in scaler.
- Auto detects 3G, HD or SD (26 Formats in total).
- Full 10-bit data path and multipoint interpolation
- Professional motion-adaptive de-interlacing
- True Down Up Cross conversion, allowing the conversion between any of the supported formats. Simply select the output format you require, no matter what the input format is.
- Complete 16:9, 14:9 and 4:3 Aspect ratio conversion support, with individual selection for HD to HD, HD to SD, SD to HD and SD to SD conversions
|Inputs||SD/HD.3G-SDI: 1 x BNC ( 10-bit)|
HDMI: 1 x HDMI
SD/HD.3G-SDI: 1 x BNC (active Loop-Through
SD/HD.3G-SDI: 1 x BNC 2 x BNC (10-bit)
Component/Composite: 3 x BNC NTSC / PAL)
AES / Unbalanced Analog: 2 x RCA (Left / Right)
|SDI Formats Supported||
3G: SMPTE 424M 2.97 and 2.967 Gb/s
1080p: 60/59.94/50 Hz
HD: SMPTE 292M/274M/296M 1.485 and 1.435 Gb/s
1080i: 60/59.94/50 Hz
1080p/psf: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
720p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
SD: SMPTE 259M 270 Mb/s
3G-SDI: > 328' / 100 m
HD-SDI: > 656' / 200 m
SD-SDI: > 1312' / 400 m
5 to 24 VDC
|Dimensions||3.5 x 4.8 x 0.9" / 90 x 123 x 23 mm|
- DECIMATOR MD-DUCC Multi-Definition Down Up Cross Converter
- Universal Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable