Sony RM-B170 Handheld remote control unit
- Weekly $225.00
- Weekend $112.50
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The Sony RM-B170 remote control unit is the successor to the RM-B150. It provides an even more affordable solution for basic remote camera operations, with added features, including the remote control of media and the operation of clips of non-linear media.
It can be directly connected to a camera or camcorder as a portable-type remote control unit or it can be connected to a CCU for use as a simple remote control panel. The RM-B170 can control a camera from a distance of up to 100m (328 feet) when connected directly to the camera.
For use with the following Sony cameras:
- HDCAM camcorders: HDW-700A, HDW-650, HDW-750, HDW-F900/H/R
- XDCAM HD422Professional Disc camcorders:PDW-680, PDW-700, PDW-F800
- XDCAM HD422 Memory camcorders: PMW-300, PMW-400, PMW-500
- XDCAM EX Memory camcorders: PMW-EX3, PMW-320, PMW-350, PMW-F3
- Digital Cinematography & 4K XAVC :F23, F35, F65, PMW-F5, PMW-F55
- Studio cameras: BVP-950A, BVP-750A, BVP-550/570, HDC & HXC series
|Power requirements||10.5 V to 30 V DC (supplied from the camera)|
|Power consumption||3 W|
|Maximum cable length||100 m (328 feet)|
|Operating temperature||–20 °C to +45 °C (–4 °F to +113 °F)|
|Storage temperature||–20 °C to +60 °C (–4 °F to +140 °F)|
|Mass||Approx. 470 g (1 lb 1 oz)|
8-pin multiconnector (1)
D-sub 9-pin (1)
- Number plate (1)
- Function label (1)
- Special remote control cable 10m
- Operating Instructions
- CD-ROM (including Operating Instructions)