Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Tilt-Shift Lens
- Weekly $90.00
- Weekend $45.00
For longer periods,please contact us at email@example.com
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
Please note that we rent equipment across Canada, but currently only facilitate rentals out of our Vancouver location, so rentals outside of this area may require additional shipping time.
The TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Tilt-Shift Lens from Canon is a standard length manual focus lens for EF mount cameras with a 51º diagonal angle of view on full frame cameras. It provides tilt-shift functions to control perspective and correct convergence of lines within your frame. It is especially useful in architecture, landscape, and product photography. The optical tilt mechanisms enable precise control of depth of field along with perspective control.
The tilt-shift function on the 45mm f/2.8 lens allows adjustment of the focal plane by an angle of +/-8º and enables parallel shift of the optical axis by +/-11mm. Both tilt and shift can be engaged singly and in combination. The lens mount itself can rotate left or right by 90º with click-stop adjustment each 30º.
A floating lens system with rear focusing maintains the compact form of the lens while enabling sharp focus throughout the focus range. The minimum focus distance for this lens is 15.6". Subwavelength Structure Coating (SWC) reduces ghosting and flare and a truly circular diaphragm results in pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds. The focus ring on the lens provides precise manual focus action and the tilt and shift knobs are sturdy and smoothly control the mechanisms.
- TS-E lens is compatible with all Canon EOS cameras
- The 51° diagonal angle of view (without tilt or shift) is ideal for standard focal length applications including architecture, landscape and product photography.
- High precision glass (10 elements/9 groups) for low distortion and high resolution to the edge of the image.
- The tilt and shift mechanisms rotate +/-90° about the lens axis but do not rotate independently. A floating internal focus mechanism and rear focusing deliver high image quality throughout focus range.Sub-wavelength structure coatings minimize ghosting and flare
- A truly circular aperture creates pleasing out-of-focus background areas.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||51°|
|Tilt-Shift||+/- 8° Tilt|
|+/- 11 mm Shift|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.31' / 40 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||8, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.19 x 3.55" / 81 x 90.1 mm|
|Weight||1.4 lb / 645 g|