Arri K2.47942.0 Master Anamorphic 35/T1.9 F
- Weekly $1,650.00
- Weekend $825.00
For longer periods,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
- 1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
- 1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
- 3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
- Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
- Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend.
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Insurance- All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Get covered using our Fusion Cine Insurance Program
The 35mm Master Anamorphic Prime Lens is a wider lens in a set from ARRI/Zeiss featuring low distortion and a fast T1.9 aperture for achieving shallow depth of field. This anamorphic prime offers the skin tones and color rendition for which Zeiss is noted, and color-matches other ARRI/Zeiss primes and ARRI/Fujinon zoom lenses. Its 15-blade iris produces cinematic-looking, oval bokeh with distinct focus fall-off. There is minimal breathing when focusing and no "fat face/anamorphic mumps" effect on your talent. With there being no visible drop-off at the corner of your images, the full 2.39-format image is usable.
Designed from scratch for use with digital cinema cameras, the ARRI/Zeiss Master Anamorphic primes will provide optimal image quality when used with an ARRI ALEXA 4:3-format camera. They will work with film cameras as well. Color fringing and shading in image corners is reduced thanks to the near telecentric design of these multi-coated lenses.
This anamorphic lens provides a 2.39:1 aspect ratio to your image when used with a Super-35 sensor. The 28mm Master Anamorphic Prime Lens features a 30" minimum focus distance, focus marks in feet, a relatively light weight of 5.7 pounds, and a compact length of 7.2". The lens is constructed with geared focus and iris rings for use with follow focus, zoom control, and F/I/Z wireless systems. The PL LDS mount on the 35mm Master Anamorphic Prime Lens will transfer lens data to compatible cameras.
- Low distortion and no "fat face/anamorphic mumps" effect on your talent
- Provides a 2.39:1 aspect ratio on Super-35 sensors
- Fast, maximum T1.9 aperture produces shallow depth of field
- Color-matches with other ARRI/Zeiss primes and ARRI/Fujinon zooms
- Relatively lightweight, compact form factor with 95mm front diameter
- PL LDS mount will transfer lens data when used with compatible cameras